GPS Vehicle Tracker GT03A FAQ
What is the difference between Geo-fence Alarm Report and Track by Distance Report?
After setting Geo-fence waypoints, you can set alarm when the tracker enters or exits the waypoint. While for Track by Distance, the message will be sent only when the moving distance reaches preset value.
I have set Speeding Alarm 100Km/h via command successfully. When the speed was over 100Km/h why do not I get any alarm?
1. Battery is low. Charge the unit with 12V external power for at least half hour;
2. Make sure GPS gets signal;
3. SIM card has run out of credit. Please top up the SIM card;
4. The phone number is not authorized and Speeding Alarm event flag haven’t been set. Or the authorized phone number is not correct.
Why can not the unit connect to server via GPRS?
1. Battery is low. Charge the unit with 12V external power for at least half an hour;
2. Make sure the unit is already connected to GSM network (Green LED flashes 0.1 second on and 2.9 seconds off). If not, please first refer to above question – Green LED stays 1 second on and 2 seconds off (can’t get GSM signal) after the unit is turned on.
3. GPRS tracking settings is not correctly set.