What are the powerful functions of the GPS vehicle monitoring system?
Under normal circumstances, enterprises that are mainly automotive applications will install GPS positioning monitoring systems for vehicles, such as bus groups, car rental companies, logistics, and freight companies, car loan companies, and so on. The most direct statement is that all companies with cars need GPS vehicle monitoring systems because every car is facing the risk of theft, or even theft with the goods. Comparing the value of stolen vehicles, the price of GPS equipment is very low, so it is a necessary product for automotive companies.
GPS vehicle monitoring systems and functions are continuously being developed. In the future, functions such as big data and cloud computing will be integrated to provide more comprehensive and comprehensive services to help customers reduce the risk of vehicle loss and vehicle escape risk.
The role and type of GPS vehicle monitoring system:
1. Early warning of vehicle abnormalities. If the vehicle exceeds the normal area, it will prompt the alarm immediately, so that customers immediately pay attention to the abnormal phenomenon to prevent theft of the vehicle.
2. Locate the vehicle's geographic location in real-time, and complete the vehicle positioning every 10 seconds to accurately grasp the vehicle's geographic location.
3. Financial supervision. According to the collected information, and explain the driver's behavior performance, set up electronic fences, administrative areas, risk points, second detention points, etc. If the vehicle leaves the normal driving area, send an alert immediately to prevent the vehicle from driving out of the controlled area Reduce fraud rate and bad loan rate.
4. Vehicle tracking and monitoring, tracking the geographic location of the vehicle 24 hours, monitoring the vehicle's driving environment every moment.
5. Vehicle driving trajectory playback, data statistical analysis, behavior analysis, etc. All of the above are based on vehicle driving habits, such as data collection provided by driving routes and capture some information of drivers.
Concox fighting over 20 years in the GPS Tracker industry, with over 2000 employees, including 600 engineers for R & D.Currently, we have Asset trackers, Vehicle trackers, Personal trackers, all of which are under our own development, including our tracking platform. If you want to learn more about GPS vehicle monitoring system, at https://www.iconcox.com